Our mission is to foster healthy communities by improving the performance and increasing the impact of service organizations. We apply our expertise in research methodologies to develop effective evaluation protocols for local government, hospitals, universities, and social and health service not-for-profit organizations. Contact us to discuss the needs of your organization.
- Assessment of training needs and curriculum development
- Data collection and analysis
- Evaluation of education activities
- Evaluation of quality of care
- Identification and implementation of outcome measures
- Measurement development
- Program development and implementation
- Program evaluation
- Quality improvement
Mind Matters Institute,
A Psychological Corporation
655 North Central Avenue, Suite 1704
Glendale, CA 91203
Disclaimer: Email is not a secure form of communication; therefore, confidentiality cannot be guaranteed. Requests for emergency or crisis services should be made directly by phone. This email account may not be checked daily, on weekends, or during holidays.